Why video tours are important
Video tours give potential guests the best visualization of what staying at your site would be like. Research has shown that listings with a video tour are 2x more likely to get bookings than listings without a video tour.
Record a video tour
- Get your camera or smartphone out. The best video tours start outside the Jupe to see the site. It's important to narrate everything noteworthy within view and show all angles of the interior. For the best angle, walk all the way into the Jupe and point the camera at the entrance.
- Add your video tour to YouTube. Make sure it's either Public or Unlisted. If you're concerned about your privacy, we recommend marking the video as Unlisted rather than Public.
Notes about Unlisted YouTube videos
- Only someone with a direct link can see the video. The video will not show up in search, related videos, or recommendations.
- Your YouTube subscribers will not be able to see the video on your channel.
Add your video tour to Jupe
- Head to Listings and click Edit on the listing row.
- Click on the Visuals tab.
- Scroll down and find the Video Tour section.
- Copy your YouTube "share" link and paste it into the field on Jupe.