You can add users to your account to help you manage your site(s). They will be able to respond to inquiries for the specific listings assigned to them.
To invite someone to manage your account with you:
- Go to Account Settings, and scroll down to Account Access.
- Click Add account user.
- Complete the necessary steps.
Jupe will automatically send that person an email, asking them to create their account. Invited users will have access to all listings, messages, and account settings.
Assign users to specific listings
You can assign users to specific listings. This enables those users to receive messages and inquiries related to just that listing. To do this:
- Go to Listings and click Edit.
- Click on the Management tab.
- Scroll down to the "Who manages this listing?" section and check the users you'd like to give access to manage the listing.
Article is closed for comments.